Friday, July 25, 2014

The one where I'm Thinking of Blue, but not feeling blue. Wendy J. St. Christopher, Art166.com

"Blue -- darkly, deeply, beautifully blue."
                         ~ Robert Southey, English poet


Recently, I've been haunted by blue.  I've been researching blue, counting blue cars, seeing blue in my dreams.

Not the cheery, bright, blue of morning skies and crystal-clear lakes, but the deep, quiet, blue of secrets and serious thoughts, and things that gently go bump in the night.

As is the way with hauntings, the best solution is to bring things into the light of day.  Here's the exorcism of my 'blue'  . . . for now, at least.

Title - ''Thinking of Blue'

Thinking of Blue', available at Art166.com, from $42 US.

* This print, depicting my strangely blue obsession, is available in a variety of sizes, fine finishes, and optional framing choices.  Click here to learn more, or purchase.  (Product page will open in a new window of your browser.)

** I suggest the Acrylic Print (no frame necessary), for a contemporary, high-impact display, or glossy or semi-gloss papers for a more traditional look.

 ** MATTE PAPERS AND CANVAS FINISHES ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THIS VERY CONTEMPORARY IMAGE.

Optional framing and matting treatments are also available at the site.


While visiting the site, you're invited to sign up for my newsletter.  Click here to subscribe.


True Tales of an Insomniac Artist
Wendy J. St. Christopher, Art166.com and Art166.net

No comments:

Post a Comment