Tuesday, March 07, 2006




Sweet Hearts

- (click image for a larger view)

This image is available for purchase, in a variety of sizes and price points, at Art166.com.

Look for it in the Abstraction gallery.

____________

Hi, guys!

I'm taking a sabbatical this week (read that: taking time for some serious spring cleaning and home improvement), but I'll pop in every so often to check comments and post a bit of eye candy.

Take care!

EDIT: Oops, I knew I was forgetting something! *Note to self: Never blog after midnight . . .*

Thanks to twisted chili's comment/question, I've added the original photo so you can see from whence this came! Visit twisted chili's slightly twisted blog through the link in my sidebar.

Thanks, tc!


13 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:22 AM

    Wow! What did that used to be? Cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 AM

    I see it but I don't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto tc
    Lovely roses - Strange, unique and pretty art that reminds me of candy. Have no idea how you got from one to the other!!
    Needs to be printed out large and hung on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it, tc! Photoshop has a painfully steep learning curve, but if you can imagine it, you can find a way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Snoo,

    If you look closely, you can see points where the original became the manipulation.

    "Needs to be printed out large and hung on a wall."

    From your lips to God's ears! It, like the rest of my work, is availabe here: http://www.yessy.com/art166/abstraction.html?i=15272

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, WJ you turned this photo into an amazingly beautiful work of art! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Lyn! It's one of my favorite pieces, so I'm thrilled with the positive comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:11 PM

    the original is great, the abstract is cool. love your work.and I always like the backstory behind the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome, Karen!

    Thanks so much for coming by to have a look, and leaving such an encouraging comment. I'm thrilled that you're not just looking, but reading, too! My adventures in photography always feel a tad surreal, and I really enjoy sharing them.

    While you're in the neighborhood, don't forget to have a browse over at Art166.com.

    Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great manipulations. Love the colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:43 PM

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    » »

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:21 AM

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

    ReplyDelete