Tuesday, November 25, 2008


~ Suburban Reflections 1


~ Suburban Reflections 2
(click image to enlarge)

* * * *

Two good reasons to wash your car.

A pristine, black Ford F-150 parked in a random suburban driveway. What could I do, but shoot first and ask permission later?

Luckily, the random suburban family were equal parts good-natured and amazed at the very idea!

***

Well, it looks like Ive killed another keyboard. This post comes to you courtesy of my old friend, The On-screen Keyboard! Aarrghhh!


Day 13

4 comments:

  1. 2nd car photo that is awesome thi s morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing work! I love it.

    I'm a keyboard killer too, luckily there is no jail time involved...I'm not cut out for that sort of thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a concept..... a reflection. I love it.

    Sorry about the key board. I'd be lost, I've never heard of an on screen keyboard. Guess I'd have to call you for help ... you've helped me out before with some internet/computer problems as I recall.

    Wishing you the best of Thanksgiving....... Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear the letters off but never kill them.

    ReplyDelete